Saturday 14 January 2012

OK, I'm doing this blog thing...


Today is my first time blogging and as for now I'm not sure what i'll blog about. I've never written a blog before, I'm not even sure where I would begin or what I would write for the next post. I don't know if I said anything  that will sparks someone writing back to me. As of right now I have no clue what i'll do with this, but I might as well as just try and have some fun with it before I decide if blogging just isn't my thing. Anyway, I now feel a bit responsible for keeping this thing going. 



I am one of the 4th year students of UBD majoring in English Language Studies. As required in EL 4216, my blogs will be some kind of academic blog. Mostly, I guess I would use it for little things I find interesting that relevant to my ELS courses and try to give reflections and share my learning experience in UBD. 



I think that's all I have to say and let's hoping things work out well. :)

1 comment:

  1. Let's hope the act of blogging will prove to be helpful for you. Maybe forcing you to reflect will help you organise your ideas sometimes.

    ReplyDelete